Monday, May 12, 2008

life on the streets

Ok, some poor quality photos due to the windows being extremely dirty and the glare...but here are some photos from the window next to me, looking down on the street below. I see some interesting things. I'm surprised I have not yet witnessed a person get hit by a tram yet. there is a almost naked rollerblader, but he is too fast, I can't catch him on my camera. He only wears a speedo or a thong while roller blading down the street. And of course, I only see his backside-- I don't even know what he looks like; maybe I don't even want to know!
The Heineken horse and buggy, drives by twice a day. I don't know where they are going, but the horses are so beautiful.
The urinal truck, bringing you your Friday afternoon porta-urinal.
And immediately being used after it was off the truck. Its like this guy was following the truck just to leave him mark!
Rastafarian street cleaner worker.

No comments: