Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas to all


bram and the christmas tree
Originally uploaded by dutchlop.
Well, I am back on a short visit in the US for the Christmas holiday week. Its been very busy with all the preparations for the wedding...I hope I can get something accomplished...mostly finding a dress is the of the upmost importance. After spending most of my day shopping last minute, tomorrow I can sit and rest (I hope)...enjoy the tree, enjoy being back in WI, enjoy the day. I hope to get over this cold, and I hope to catch up with some friends on the phone. It might be the last xmas in this house for us all, which is quite sad...as my parents might move before next xmas. i've been too busy to dwell on this.
Merry Christmas to you all, and here is a pic M took of Bram last week in front of our tree in Utrecht. He wishes you a wonderful holiday too!

1 comment:

Lissa10279 said...

Merry Christmas! Email me what number I can reach you at so we can at least catch up por telefono! Feel better and miss you! :)