Saturday, March 24, 2007

I have superhuman powers!


I have superhuman powers!
Originally uploaded by dutchlop.
Today with my Museumkaart, I went to the "Spoorweg Museum"...the Train Museum, here in Utrecht. I love trains, actually, so it was kinda neat. And it wasn't as childish as I thought it would be. We didn't have enough time to look at everything, as we had to buy some stuff at the market before M had his basketball practice...but I can go back again as many times as I'd like this year. With a Museumkaart, I can visit almost all the museums in Holland for free! The card costs probably around 25-30 euros, but is totally worth it when one museum visit could well be over 10euros per visit. This one was over 13 euros for an adult! I think that is a bit steep for this kind of museum!

It was here that I single-handedly tried to stop a speeding steam engine train.

Good thing it wasn't actually moving, or I would have been run over.

I think this picture is rather representative of my life right now. My life is on a certain track...but at this point, its not really moving, nothing is happening...and I can't do anything about it.

No comments: