Friday, May 25, 2007

Revisiting the past

Vivi, Virginia, me
Virginia, Jill, Tara

Richard and his tower of empty beer glasses
On Tuesday I was able to meet up with some friends of mine from 5 years ago...that I met here in Utrecht as a student. Virginia (Argentina) and Jill (US) are here for a week to visit Utrecht again. Tara (US) has also lived here for awhile. Richard and Martin (Dutch) were 'mentors' in the ESN group. And of course, Viviana (Costa Rica), lives here as well. It was very strange to see them again...just like old times! We met up in Mick O'Connells pub, where we did every Tuesday back in 2002 for International Student night. It was nice to catch up...and to have friends (of my own) around! After several beers, I finally left at 1245am. Which means it was a fun night! :-)

No comments: