Thursday, June 14, 2007

who stole my cheese?


before the bloom
Originally uploaded by dutchlop.
Besides working at the hostel, not too much going on this week. history seems to be repeating itself in that I am having another run-in with a mouse. there is a house-mouse at strowis that has made itself known to me today for the first time. but i heard about him from some guests last weekend. they think there is only one, and he's a pretty bold mouse. i saw him behind the bar running around by the floorboards. he doesnt seem like a scared mouse. he even went in the bag of a co-worker of mine because she had some cheese in there to take home. what a hungry little one! she said she was considering leaving the cheese out for him to eat anyways instead of him stealing it from her bag.
i'm continuing with my integration by watching dr.phil and Lizzy maguire (with hilary duff) on tv. yes, TV shows I never watch in the US I am watching here. The topic yesterday was 'my boyfriend/fiance won't commit to marrying me!' Quality tv.

1 comment:

Lissa10279 said...

Christy, mice--8508 16th Street Apartment 700 memories! ;-) OY!! Hope all is well-love catching up on your blog. :)