Friday, April 27, 2007

Missing the foam

Since the weather is so nice out, I'll keep it shorter than usual today. Yesterday was very busy at the hostel, and I checked in many Italians...I also made some coffee and espresso on the machine. I attempted several cappuccinos, but i can't get the milk to foam...I don't know what I'm doing wrong. So basically its a coffee with warm milk. it still tasted good. but it wasn't the right thing. i was supposed to leave between 7 and 730, but I ended up there til after 8pm because it suddenly got so busy. I also cut some more cheese slices...fun times. Since yet another soccer game was on tv, I didn't really spend any time talking to the Dutchie.
So, today I have the 'day off'...but its already mid-afternoon...I have to go to the grocery store once again - its like i go there everyday :-(
Tonight I actually am going out and enjoying some night life. I'm going to a concert at one of the clubs here in Utrecht, listening to some drum and bass. Finally! I can act my age again! Gotta get out and go to a bar/pub/club for once!
Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments: